Temporary / Permanent positions
We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring individual to join our bubbly staff team. The individual will be able to work as part of a close team and individually, using their own initiative.
Job Purpose: To run the kitchen as well as supporting the kitchen assistants who work alongside you. You will be responsible for maintaining food hygiene standards, as well as catering for the resident's individual needs.
* The general running of the kitchen
* Ensure documentation is completed in line with the national guidelines.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen is maintained, this is to include all areas. The kitchen is to be deep cleaned at least once weekly.
* Assisting the home manager with the seasonal change of menu's.
* To provide a varied diet with optional meals.
* Providing a fortified diet to those that require one. Soft options should also be available at each meal.
* It is your responsibility to be flexible with the options available, if the residents do not like the options available an alternative should be offered.
* Stock rotation
* Ordering of C.O.S.H.H products.
* Reporting health and safety.
* Working alongside all teams to ensure the resident's needs are put first.
* To maintain confidentiality, privacy and dignity of residents at all times.
* To maintain good relationships with colleagues, clients, relatives, carers and all professionals involved in the care of the residents.
* To act in a manner, which is courteous, polite, friendly and considerate at all times. Ensure new staff feel welcome and assist them in their new role.
* To attend and contribute to staff meetings, training sessions and fire drills and to identify own training needs.
* To be aware of the need to report and document an accident or incident to the senior staff.
* To ensure you follow your code of conduct policy and procedure.
Please email CV