TEACHER - Permanent post for a QTS Teacher to join an Alternative Provision from May or September subject to availability. This is a good setting where children and young adults are encouraged to embrace all aspects of the Curriculum to include taking lessons outdoors. The School has been commended for providing a happy and safe environment in which teaching and learning are at a high standard.
You will be:-
- QTS Teacher
- Core subject specialist - Maths, English or Science
- Able to show you have capacity to work in other areas of the Curriculum
- Happy to work in an Alternative Provision
- Used to working with children and young adults with some challenging attitudes towards learning and enabling them to make progress
- Looking to have an impact, be creative and make lessons interesting
- Happiest when seeing that "light bulb" moment in terms of learning
- A confident communicator who understands that every child in...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)