My client is a leading contractor in the civils sector. We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an ongoing contract. You will be required to manage the engineering, including the setting out of an RC Frame and Groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety
* Completing all setting out associated to the RC Frame and Groundworks scheme.
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
* Complete As-builts and surveys on site.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* SMSTS or SSSTS - Desirable, not essential.
* Previous experience on an RC Frame and Groundworks scheme.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information
(click "adview.online" below for full description)