An exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to be part of the paraplanning team in an established and successful Financial Planning firm based in Wolverhampton. They have a career opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Paraplanner with a can-do attitude. The role is to provide administrative and highly technical support to advisers and senior managers, to provide the client with a positive professional experience.
Paraplanner duties will include, but will not be limited to:
* Support Team Manager where necessary
* Delegate tasks where necessary
* Identify areas for improvement and assist in the design process
* Follow compliance process
* Embed change, review, and feedback
* Ensure tasks are managed via intelligent office
* Ensure the process is followed, coach junior team members where necessary
* Provide Paraplanning support to the adviser(s) as allocated
* Keep up to date with legislative and industry changes that will affect the busine...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)