Due to expansion and growth, our client, a leading provider within their field, currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Technician to join their team.
Salary circa £27,000 - £30,000 per annum & benefits package.
As IT Technician you will be a key member of the team and will report directly to the IT Manager. The IT Technician is expected to make a major contribution to the development and success of the business.
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
* Patch Management, Hardware Installation, Maintenance and Repair
* PC hardware and software support
* Troubleshooting user issues
* MIS Report writing
* Learning new technologies as and when required which may help in the improvement of the department
* Informing the IT Manager of any misuse of the companies computerised systems
* Solve problems rapidly. Highlighting problems to the attention of the IT Manager
To be successful in the role of a IT Technician, you will possess the follo...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)