Temporary / Permanent Positions
Experienced Chefs needed day time hours!
We need experienced chefs in and around the north Birmingham and Midlands area for ongoing work in care homes, schools and nurseries working daytime hours
Because of the nature of the role an in date valid DBS, criminal background check will be required.
Candidates must have the relevant skill:
* Experience of working in a professional kitchen as chef
* Full understanding of dietary requirements.
* Full knowledge of food safety, food preparation and handling.
* Level 2 or equivalent in cookery and basic food hygiene. (certificates.)
* Good communication skills.
* Experience of working in a team.
* Ability to work independently.
* Driving license and car are preferred as some assignments may not be accessible by public transport.
* Food allergy training certificate
Holding a full enhanced DBS certificate, may result in an immediate start depending on references.
The role will entail:
* Ensuring all meals are delivered at the correct time and in an ordered fashion.
* Ensuring all food produced meets the highest of standards.
* Adhering and following all health and safety regulations.
For further details please email CV
Or Call 07403021037